BCEAA Ultra formula is here to disrupt what you know about muscle recovery and development. Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) have been a staple in recovery stacks for many years, but there is a limitation to their benefits. BCEAA Ultra goes beyond the limitations of taking BCAAs alone by including all nine Essential Amino Acids, bringing greater anabolic power to the table.
What can you expect from the full spectrum BCEAA Ultra:
- Enhanced Muscle Recovery: Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are vital to repairing tissue, including muscle. When the body is missing even one of the essential amino acids, there is a risk of reduced capacity for muscles to rebuild. BCEAA Ultra contains all 9 EAAs for optimal muscle recovery.
- Build More Lean Muscle: Improved muscle recovery means less down time between training sessions, improving your performance and allowing you to get back into the gym quicker. BCEAA Ultra delivers 7g of EAAs needed for muscle protein synthesis, including 2g of the BCAA Leucine, vital in activating the mTOR pathways that lead to muscle growth.
- Maintain & Retain Lean Muscle: BCEAA Ultra is your tool for maintaining lean muscle while dieting or cutting body fat. BCAAs can help preserve muscle mass under these conditions, reduce exercise-induced muscle damage and stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
- Improved Athletic Performance: By supporting ATP energy levels during glycogen-depleting workouts while also helping to inhibit the uptake of tryptophan into the brain, BCEAA Ultra helps to prevent feelings of fatigue and exhaustion. The result? You can train harder and longer, getting more out of every session.
- Boosted with Glutamine and Vitamin B6: Metabolise amino acids more effectively with Vitamin B6 , which plays a primary role in BCAA metabolism. Added Glutamine, which can be depleted after strenuous exercise and times of stress, assists with immune function and further enhances muscle building capabilities.